– Wipe shelves periodically with a slightly damp or dry dust cloth that contains no heavy stitching, in order to avoid scratches.
– Rub wax into the wood to create a beautiful shine and a natural protective finish. It also prevents the wood from drying out.
– Mineral oil can be applied using a cloth. This will build up over time to produce a protective surface.
– Avoid all cleaning tools with a rough surface.
– Avoid polish or cleaning products containing silicone, which can dry out natural wood over time.
– Do not use detergents or any cleaning products that contain ammonia.
stærð: W152 x D62cm, hæð 200cm
fáanlegir litir: dökkbrúnn
efni: certified FSC wood & metal
Afhendingartími: 8-10 vikur
This bookcase is inspired by a European library cabinet from the mid-1940s and handmade of solid metal met wooden shelves. The cabinet is ideal for beautiful books or special collectibles. The details such as the handles and the bar at the front complete the style of the cabinet. The height of the shelves can be divided as desired.
The cabinet is delivered flat-pack, which makes it easy to transport.
FRAMLEITT Í INDLANDI
Sæktu innblástur á Instagram, Facebook og Pinterest síðurnar okkar.
Available on backorder